I’m not sure there’s anything better than a fast and tasty dessert! This is one of my go-tos for the all the apples after apple picking or the pre vacation, eat everything so it doesn’t go to waste recipe.
*Courtesy of the Food Network*
- 1 whole sheet puff pastry
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 whole apples, cored, halved and sliced but not peeled
- Store bought Carmel sauce
- ¼ chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place puff pastry on baking pan that has been sprayed or lined with parchment paper.
- Add sugar, salt and lemon juice to the apples. Stir to combine. Allow to sit a few minutes
- Arrange apples on pastry, overlapping as you go
- Bake until pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Remove from pan immediately and place on a serving platter. Drizzle caramel sauce and sprinkle chopped pecans.