Get ready! This healthy, tasty and fun looking treat is beyond easy! Perfect for a hot summer day … outside! These babies are tasty, but do require plenty of napkins for the littles or quick bites by the adults, as they tend to melt quickly.
32 oz. vanilla or French vanilla yogurt
Choice of toppings (fresh or dried fruit, cereal, sprinkles, chocolate, etc.)
- Line flat pan (bottom and sides) with parchment paper.
- Spread evenly with yogurt
- Sprinkle with your choice of fresh toppings (I used fresh strawberries, granola and sprinkles for good measure)
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid (I did overnight)
- Break into pieces and serve immediately
- Store leftovers in freezer friendly bag or container